The Kellwell management team will work individually with the specific needs of each facility.
Our many services offer innovative, customized solutions that comply with local, state & federal guidelines
Provide complete meal service operations for inmate population
- Create a cost effective, nutritional well balanced menu.
- Prepare, cook and serve three meals a daily.
- Food tray ware washing and standard clean up.
- Manage food supply ordering and inventory.
Oversee overall commissary operations
- Manage ordering and inventory of all items sold in commissary.
- Coordinate with facility staff to fill and distribute orders.
- Assist with any filing or ordering procedures.
Manage laundry cleaning and distribution for entire facility
- Manage duties associated with facility laundry needs.
- Provide effective solution to laundry schedule and chemical usage.
Culinary Arts Vocational Program
Provide ‘Hands On’ instructional learning to selected inmates
- 9 week course schedule– Introduction to the Culinary Arts
- Designed to teach inmates essential food preparation skills.
- Fosters inmate morale and can assist with transition back into the workforce.